Our Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Purple we want to safeguard and preserve your privacy when you visit our site or communicate electronically with us.
The information we collect
Our website is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament in April 2018 and enforced by May 25th, 2018.
- Details of your visit to this website & the resources that you accessed; including, but not limited to: traffic data, location data, hardware and software being used and other communication data. None of this information allows us to identify you specifically as an individual.
We gather information about your computer for our services & to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
The information does not identify you personally, and is statistical data about visitors & their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We gathering information about the use of our website by using a cookie file. Cookies are downloaded to your computer’s hard drive automatically and help us improve our website & the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies, which can be done by activating a setting on your browser to decline the cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
Any information we collect & store directly relating to you is collected when you email us. This data is used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. Which is super handy.
- To provide information on other products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. Which is super friendly.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you. Which is just being super professional.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service. Which is good to know, yeh?
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers, behind massive locked and bolted gates and if your name is not on the list you can’t see it. So don’t worry, you are safe hands. Should you be on that list and want to know what it says, just ask by emailing email@example.com
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, so transmission of such data is therefore sent entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website! These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check, as we don’t accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Access To Information
For your own knowledge, the European Data Protection Board ensures strict adherence to the fine principles that underpin it. Data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specified, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and updated regularly
- Not be held for any longer than required
- Be processed according to the rights of the data subjects
- Be protected accordingly
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the destination complies with adequate protection criteria
and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) gives you:
- the right of access to the information that we hold about you
- the right of rectification/correction of the information that we hold about you
- the right of erasure/to be forgotten
- the right of restriction on processing
- the right to object to processing
- the rights of portability/wanting your data
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you relating to the above please contact us using the contact details below.
This document was last updated on May 22, 2018.